Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Why Talk about Marketing on a Health Blog?


We are all marketing all the time, whether we realize it or not. You dress in just the right outfit for the occasion, you use the words that are appropriate for the people you are talking to. We all do it. Everyone wants to fit in and be loved. (and not look stupid)

So, a health blog uses marketing and needs marketing just like anyone else. If I have something valuable to share, I hope it will be seen by more than my family.  

I have a longtime friend who made a discovery of some marketing tools that can help people in any type of business. These are some of the same tools that I have been wishing for - a low cost way to hold online meetings, video emails, and other ways to connect with people in a genuine way. Be watching for my online Shaklee 180 parties!

If you have any type of home-based business, or small business, these tools could really help you find and connect with the people you are looking for. If you fit that description, take a minute and look at Gavin's Pure Leverage Review of this set of tools. He's really done his homework this time. (click on "Pure Leverage Review")

Do you have a blog that needs more attention? Tell me in the comments and I'll see if I can be of some assistance. I'm here for you. For your physical health, and for your financial health. 

1 comment:

IBA1 antibody said...

Thanks for the article.