Monday, March 25, 2013

Art Film Project: Here's Something I Really Care About

Click here to see the project 
Why do I do all these crazy things? Why do I write blogs, host parties, help people start businesses, help people manage their social media, teach people about nutrition and health, hang out at restaurants doing surveys?? What keeps me going, what drives me?


Here's my big WHY: Mark and I have a vision to open peoples' eyes to realize their potential, to see God in the beauty around them -- to make beautiful art films which draw people to God. 

Our upcoming film is called "The Gateway." It centers around the painting you can see here, but will incorporate the works of many artists we have yet to meet. If you click on the link below the picture, you can learn more about it, and we hope you will share it with the artists you know. We want to meet them!

We need your help to spread the word to make this project a reality. Please share this blog, or the indiegogo link. On the indiegogo site, you can see a video of Mark and me talking about this film, and you'll even see a bit of our personal history. 

Donna & Mark Turner
2012 Star Awards Recipients
Here we are! We have been working together on art and films for a long time, and we're still going strong. Please help us find emerging artists to submit their work for this new film, as well as arts supporters to get the fun perks on indiegogo.
                                                                                       
What are  YOU  working on? How can we help you??                                                      

2 comments:

Nicole Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan Miller said...

Hey Guys,

Hope things are going well. Nice to hear from you on twitter. I sent out some retweets. Thanks for visiting my A to Z post, It's more difficult than I thought.